Check out my "Closet Confidential" video. In it, I talk about the extreme ends of my wardrobe. Then, search for the tag on YouTube to see what other people had to say.
1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet? Anthropologie Aran fisherman's sweater – 0:30
2. What is the newest item? Asos denim playsuit – 1:55
3. What is the most expensive item? Madewell two-tone wool coat – 3:25
4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!) H&M red baby-doll dress ($10) – 5:55
5. What was the biggest bargain? Anthropologie wool sequin pencil skirt ($10, down from $300) / Anthropologie lace and sequin party dress ($30 down from $300) – 7:30
6. What was the biggest waste of money? Not in my wardrobe anymore, but the $600 Elizabeth and James platform heels that I bought for $50 at Nordstrom Rack and never wore. – 12:47
BONUS - Show us your three favorite items right now! Anthropologie denim jumpsuit, Moschino belt, Jeffry Campbell "Everly" ankle boots – 15:07 / 18:00 / 21:25