You may remember the what's-in-my-bag video I made a few months back, but the contents of my bag have changed a lot since then, as has the very bag in question. Plus, IFB is doing a fun project where participants take a photo of the contents of our bags and map it out, much like the last page of Marie Claire (a feature of the magazine that I always love). So, here's mine. Hope you enjoy!
1. My bag
2. My makeup bag - Stephanie Johnson via Anthropologie (filled with everything from Maybelline to Nars, CoverRirl to Dior)
3. Old sets list from my last couple standup performances
4. Luggage repair claim ticket
5. Sunnies - Marc by Marc Jacobs
6. My ballet shoes - I take them everywhere in case the shoes I have on start to hurt me. They're like a second skin!
7. I always have the book I'm reading with me in case I have a chance to escape into it for a few minutes. Right now I'm reading The Mitfords: Letters Between Six Sisters. It's over 800 pages long, but fabulously addictive.
8. Food pairing cards for a few beers I tried at the recent iron-chef style cook-off where I was judge
9. A spare hair tie and clip. I'm never more than a few seconds away from a bun. (Especially important in the summer as long hair can get so hot on your neck)
10. Canvass sunglasses case - Lucky Penny via Anthropologie
11. Tide to-go pen - I'm convinced this was made for people just like me who a) love clothes, and b) spill things a lot. I can't live without it.
12. Space pen
13. Sweetriot chocolate covered cacao nibs
14. Moisturizing Chapstick
15. Dr. Pepper lipgloss
16. My iPhone 3G
17. My ancient Dior wallet
18. My keys - the nail-clipper keychain is shaped like a foot and I love it.
19. Skullcandy earphones (the best!)
20. Looses change - I have no change purse, so there's always a few coins clanking around in the bottom of my bag.